We are re-opening Friday June 19th!
We are so excited to get back at it, however, to keep everyone as safe as possible, please take note of our COVID-19 changes.
While we will have all menu items available in store this weekend, and our full coffee bar ready to go (now with iced coffees!!) we urge you to continue to pre-order to guarantee you get your desired treats! As you can imagine we simply do not have room in the budget for any waste and will *very likely* sell out every day before closing time. We will have all items available first come first serve in VERY limited quantities to ensure all items are as fresh and delicious as possible.
- To enter the bakery, masks are required!
- There is a MAX of 6 guests allowed in the shop at a time to ensure social distancing in our small lobby.
- There is no indoor seating or public restroom. All chairs and tables have been removed from the interior, though we welcome you to dine on our patio in the alley.
- We have hand sanitizer stations for your use.
- ALL Breads (BagelGuy or FAB) are pre-order ONLY.
- We are NOT accepting cash payments. We are accepting credit, debit, Apple, and Google Pay heavily preferred.
- There are no self-service items at this time, we cannot fill up personal coffee cups/containers, and all coffees and other beverages will be made by the baristas.
- Curbside pick up is still available but ONLY for pre-orders through our online ordering system. When you order online please select your option at check out as to whether you will be entering the shop to collect your order or prefer curbside.
In the coming weeks we will continue to make your online ordering more efficient, we are working to expand pickups to all weekend days and have any online order able to be prepared for pick up within 48 hours but we need some more time to learn our new system before this rolls out.
We are so excited to see you all this weekend!